|
Thursday, December 2, 2021
| 0 comment(s)
Prologue
After years gone by, I decided that I want to try to be a writer rather than just a scribbler. Things I learned in the UK made me realise that every little thing was worth to be written, especially for the last 6 months. They were precious and I really did not want to simply forget them. Looking back to the earlier post, I have been through a lot of ups and downs in this life. I must say that every people have their own way of life and unique experiences, and so have I. For that reason, I will try to tailor the story back from August 2020, months before my coming to London. —- December 2. It was not so hot as usual. My belly was full after cooking for my lunch. Some vegetables, no meats. Laptops were set on the table. Unfortunately, I played my recent 2021 playlist from Spotify. I've got nothing to say to you I've got to look ahead That love that I once felt for you Is by now as good as dead At this point, I vividly remember we were watching them twice. I held your hands. We hugged and cried. Soft voices and their lyrics were just like our dreadful circumstances. Longing for something that we can't have. It was really hurt because I could clearly remember all the music that I used to play back in London and Paris, when I was with you. This hit me and made me want to carry on my works. Then, I saw house sparrows hopping while typing this long post in front of my future. —- What should I do? To begin with, I had 4 main tasks after post-grads. But what I think all day was only memories of my past, to be bounded into my future. This typing was ended by music that I vividly remember in those days. Two days in a row we got a chance to see Kings of Convenience. Same things happened. We held hands and shedded tears. Eye to eye told us that our feeling would not long enough. But at some point, I knew that I would be yours someday so I could meet you again. I really miss you. Love, to you, is given, love is gifted you No love can be taken, that love is not true Love is pain and suffering, love can be a lonely thing Once you've known that magic, who can live without it? It may seem that I am mad telling about my last chapter in my mental state. But, it is better late than never, confessing my favourite chapter and tailoring these memories into stories. 2:03 PM |