|
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
| 0 comment(s)
small notes and a wishing well
It was 7 February 2022. I decided to send the last remnant of your things to your friend. It was difficult for me to do this. I really wanted to give it to you personally (I was wishing you could be home in January). It was a memorable remnant; how I lost your sim card in my flat. I searched and found it for you relentlessly. Now I don’t have it anymore just as I lose you. I also slipped a photo of us in a white envelope. A polaroid photo when we were at Jardin des Tuileries. I missed the bench. I missed our trips. I missed you specifically in every details in my head. Then we headed for hot chocolate in Angelina to find you a toilet. I was really happy with you in a sincere way. And last thing, I sent my (probably) last notes (as I sent you once for your 26th birthday as well) for your birthday because somehow I knew that you would turn your back on me. so, I wrote a small notes from your name if you noticed. 12:54 AM |